Wednesday 29 December 2010

A little about me?

Well, if anyone is actually reading this, ***Side Track*** I doubt it, as if I was you, I wouldn't bother. My blog is RUBBISH at the moment. But it will improve, I promise!! ***Back to my point*** I guess you know nothing much about me, so here's a little fact file about me.....!!!


My Fact File

A fact file?? Well what's a better way to get to know a few facts about me?

Name:Sophie Isabelle Anne Wright.
Date of Birth: 19th June 1994, that makes me 16 at this present time.
Education: Currently studying at St Charles Catholic 6th Form College
Hobbies: Social Networking, Shopping, Reading, Computers and Technology.
Dislikes: Spiders, Bread, Fish, Liars
Home: West London
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Naturally Dark Brown, but often dyed, at this present time it's Black with a Blue Tint.
Favourite Colour: Pink!
Relationship Status: Single Babyyy!
Mobile Phone: iPhone FTW!
Aspires to be: A Primary School Teacher specializing in English.

No comments: